Hi there! I can't believe tomorrow is my birthday (already!) I'm so excited! I'm going to be 15... WOW! That sounds almost old. Everybody here is being all secretive and obviously planning things. I can't look, I can't listen, etc. etc. Oh well, I'll find out tomorrow what they're up to :).
On Friday I'm having my real birthday party. Two of my friends are coming over and Mom is taking us to Olive Garden for a dress-up fancy dinner. Then they're come back to spend the night, and we'll probably stay up late (why else would it be called a sleepover? :) and do crafts and talk for a while. I can't wait!
Well, I have several demands for play, so I better go (Mom says it's because in a few hours I'll be 15 and never play again. oh seriously). Just think, my next post will be when I'm 15!
~Savanna
No comments:
Post a Comment