Random excerpts from the life of a reading, studying, photo-taking, chocolate-eating, story-writing former homeschooler.
Friday, December 7, 2012
I am frankly disgusted with my delete button right now.
The delete button is only useful when used on purpose. I am so mad at myself right now. Mad at the computer is more like it. I had almost finished this incredibly long post that required a lot of copying and pasting and I was really enjoying it when I pressed something and it erased everything. Everything!!! And it wouldn't let me undo the action!! Aghhh! Honestly... and the thing was super long and had taken me like at least 45 minutes to write! Grrr.... Sometimes I wish everything could still be hand written. It's a lot harder to delete it then. If you want some idea of what I was posting about, read Luke chapter one and compare Zechariah's and Mary's reactions to the angel's messages to them. I'm too disgusted and short on time to re-type the whole thing. Maybe I'll try again in a few days. And yes, I know this does not meet the minimum of 300 words. I'll do something more later. Maybe I'll write it all by hand before I type it here so I can't accidentally delete it all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment