Friday, December 6, 2013

More Pinterest Fun

Let's do another 'cool things from Pinterest' post! I had fun with the last one, but I've found some more fun stuff since then.



She's so cute. I really like different colored hair (sometimes), and bright red is so fun. I think it's actually supposed to be a costume of a real-life Ariel (The Little Mermaid), but I still like it as any other character.


I really like this picture. It's a cool setting, and the dragon really fits in with the snowy place. And he's feathery. Then we have all these greys and blacks and muted colors, and then the dragon's holding something reddish and glowing. Now that doesn't fit with what we expected. And it's interesting. It makes me wonder, what is the dragon doing? What is that thing? I kind of get the idea that he's sacrificing something of himself in order to help... something or someone. Fire and ice don't mix too well.


This is just plain cool. I mean, a city made to look like a desert from the top. I have no idea what I'd use it for, but it's a fascinating setting.


This is a fantastic drawing, not to mention really cute. But it's also from the Pixar short 'The Blue Umbrella' that plays before Monsters University. It is an adorable short. And incredible animation. I can't find the video anywhere online, but you should still watch it. Oh, and Monsters University is good too. :)


YES. I would watch that. You know, we should do this. Like just get together and nominate books for different 'awards' and then vote/have people vote. Wouldn't that be fun? And we could make special labels and put them in our copies of the winning/nominated books: 'Winner of the Best Antagonist Award 2013' '2013 Runner-Up Best Plot Twist' 'Nominated for 2013 Hardest Thrown Across the Room Award'. Maybe I'll just do this with all my books anyway. It is fun!


This compass. I love it. It looks so cool! It has kind of an old-fashioned look, but in a different way. It's unusual, but still has some 'classic compass' to it. Anyway...

This is the last one. It just makes me laugh. I hadn't really thought about it until I saw this, but it's true. The recent Disney (princess) movies are all just named with adjectives! Anyway, just thought it was cool.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, the disney titles are really funny! I had to stop and think about it for a minute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, the Disney titles cracked me up! I just love Pinterest and you've got some great finds here. I'll do the award book show with you! Oh, and write a novel about the dragon, 'k? In all your spare time :) That is a fascinating picture!

    ReplyDelete